Fox 32 Float 100 FIT4 3-Position 29" 1 1/8" 2018
Save 5% on this item with code 4DAYSRIDING at checkout
Fox 32 Float 100 FIT4 3-Position 29" 2018
(Pic for reference only. This fork is 9mm QR, 1 1/8")
- Weight: 1.74 kg (Starting from) (1.1/8" steerer)
- Travel: 100 mm
- Steerer: 1 1/8″ Straight Steerer aluminium
- Stanchions: Kashima Coat
- Adjustments: NEW FIT4 3-Pos Lever with open mode adjust
- Spring: Updated Float EVOL Air spring, with less force required to initiate travel
- Lowers: 9mm QR lowers, 100mm axle spacing
- Wheelsize: 29"
- 44mm offset
- Color: Black
- Kashima Coat: Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat’s distinctive gold colour is backed by its high performance attributes — properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
- The new FLOAT EVOL air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
- Now in its fourth generation, Fox's patented FIT4 (FOX Isolated Technology) closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions - Open, Medium, and Firm - to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences. The FIT4 cartridge damper was redesigned based on the award-winning RC2 damper, resulting in a much higher performing damper across all forks.