Fox 34 Float Performance 120mm GRIP 29" 2019 E-Bike
Get 7% off this item when purchased with any other FOX Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Enter code 'FOXBUNDLE' at checkout.
Specifications, click here.
Fox 34 Float 120mm FIT GRIP 3-Position 29" 2019 E-bike. Optimised chassis stiffness with the oversized tubing to meet the demands of the e-bike, taking you further, and faster. The Performance series is slightly more economical alternative to the higher specced Factory Series 34.
- Weight: 1.95 kg (Starting from) (1.5″ taper steerer) 15QR (includes axle)
- Travel: 120 mm
- Steerer: 1 1/8″-1.5″ tapered aluminium
- Stanchions: Black anodised E-Bike optimised (Ped-elec)
- Adjustments: NEW GRIP Damper
- Spring: Updated Float EVOL Air spring, with less force required to initiate travel
- Lowers: 15mm QR lowers, 110mm axle spacing (Boost)
- Wheelsize: 29"
- Color: Black
- Inspired from moto, the GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability. Performance Series forks provide Open, Medium, and Firm modes with additional micro-adjust between settings.
- The new FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
- Completely redesigned in 2016, the new 34 chassis balances weight and stiffness by shedding two-thirds of a pound with increased stiffness over its predecessor. Resulting in a ride quality that is incredibly sensitive and supple, but still offers support when you need it.