Fox 36 Float 26" Factory 2019 QR15x100
Our price $1,469.00
Specifications, click here.
More than an enduro race fork. Now featuring an EVOL air spring and updated upper tubes for unparalleled small bump sensitivity, the 36 is even smoother than before. The exceptionally strong 36 continues to be wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
For 2019, the new GRIP2 damper reduces internal friction to improve small bump sensitivity over the previous RC2 damper, as well as offering both high and low speed externally adjustable compression and rebound to match the Float X2 shock. Finer compression adjustment helps to dial in improved mid-stroke support without affecting small bump sensitivity.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in the Factory Series models with the buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Spring: Updated 2019 Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: NEW GRIP 2 with external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm QR thru axle with lever (axle included) Convertible to 20mm (26" only)
- Steerer: 1-1/8" straight (160mm) or 1.5" Tapered (160mm and 180mm)
- Wheel size: 26"
- Colour: BLACK
- FLOAT, 26in, F-S, 160, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, GRIP2, Matte Blk, Org Logo, 15QRx100, 1.125, 37mm Rake 910-20-555
- FLOAT, 26in, F-S, 160, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, GRIP2, Matte Blk, Org Logo, 15QRx100, 1.5 T, 37mm Rake 910-20-554
- FLOAT, 26in, F-S, 180, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, GRIP2, Matte Blk, Org Logo, 15QRx100, 1.5 T, 37mm Rake 910-20-553