Fox 36 Float 29" Factory 2021 Black Boost
Our price $1,579.00
Get 7% off this item when purchased with any other FOX Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Enter code 'FOXBUNDLE' at checkout.
SRP $1729AU (FIT4), $1825AU (GRIP2)
Optimised for aggressive trail riding, the all new 2021 36 features a new chassis and updated dampers. The biggest change in the chassis is with the lower legs which now feature specific air and oil channels, a floating axle and the same bleed valves found on the World Cup downhill winning 40 to ensure consistent performance run after run. The exceptionally strong 36 continues to be wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
With the new 36, Fox wanted to increase the smoothness, stiffness and tune-ability of their market leading fork. On the smoothness front, and all new chassis has three key features. The new floating axle design allows for precise alignment of the hub and the upper and lower fork legs, ensuring the smoothest tracking of terrain. New channels in the back of the lower legs increase the air volume in the lowers to reduce the amount of unintended pressure ramping, as well as allow more oil flow to the dust wiper foam rings and bushings. Finally the bleed valves here allow for atmospheric pressure equalisation and release of pressure build up from long, rough runs, improving small bump sensitivity and responsiveness.
On the stiffness front, the floating axle helps, especially the new Kabolt-X, but the bigger improvement is from the new lower leg arch design which gives more headtube clearance at full compression, plus optimises stiffness to weight ratios.
The GRIP2 damper has been updated, now featuring VVC, or Variable Valve Control on the high speed compression circuit. First introduced on the original GRIP2 damper for the 2019 model year in the high speed rebound circuit, VVC allows riders to change the stiffness of the high speed valve, without reducing total oil flow. It's like custom tuning your fork, without having to take it apart and the result is a much more predictable adjustment, better big hit absorption and less harshness.
The FIT4 damper offers quick and easy 3-position compression adjustment with a firm "lockout" with additional low speed compression adjustment for the "Open" setting to fine tune.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in the Factory Series models with the buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
- Spring: Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: Fit4 3-position adjust, OR, GRIP2 with VVC, external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm x 110mm QR thru axle with lever (axle included).
- Offset: 44mm and 51mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Colour: SHINY BLACK
- Optional bolt-on mud guard available
- 2021 36 K FLOAT 29in F-S 150 FIT4 3Pos-Adj Shiny Blk Orange/Gloss Blk Logo 15QRx110 1.5 T 44mm Rake 910-20-912
- 2021 36 K FLOAT 29in F-S 150 FIT4 3Pos-Adj Shiny Blk Orange/Gloss Blk Logo 15QRx110 1.5 T 51mm Rake 910-20-914
- 2021 36 K FLOAT 29in F-S 150 Grip 2 HSC LSC HSR LSR Shiny Blk Orange/Gloss Blk Logo 15QRx110 1.5 T 44mm Rake 910-20-911
- 2021 36 K FLOAT 29in F-S 160 Grip 2 HSC LSC HSR LSR Shiny Blk Orange/Gloss Blk Logo 15QRx110 1.5 T 44mm Rake 910-20-905
- 2021 36 K FLOAT 29in F-S 160 Grip 2 HSC LSC HSR LSR Shiny Blk Orange/Gloss Blk Logo 15QRx110 1.5 T 51mm Rake 910-20-908
Need a 2021 Fox 36 with different travel? We can supply the MY21 36 at 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm or 170mm. No extra charge. Just ask!
Find service information for your Fox suspension here.