Fox 36 Float Performance Elite 2018 HSC/LSC - SALE
Save 5% on this item with code 4DAYSRIDING at checkout
More than an enduro race fork. Now featuring an EVOL air spring and updated upper tubes for unparalleled small bump sensitivity, the 36 is even smoother than before. The exceptionally strong 36 continues to be wildly popular among aggressive trail riders and enduro racers.
Performance Elite series forks are an all black alternative to the Factory 'Kashima' version. They feature the same factory level FIT4 or RC2 (HSC/LSC) damper and air EVOL spring, and are a slightly more cost effective model due to the black coating vs Kashima (Gold). The Kashima coating on the stanchion's as seen in the Factory level forks is the top of the range, and the lowest friction offering from Fox.
- Spring: New 2018 Float EVOL air spring.
- Damper Option 1: FIT RC2 High Speed Compression / Low Speed Compression (HSC/LSC). Rebound at base.
- Damper Option 2: GRIP 2 Upgrade. High Speed Compression / Low Speed compression (HSC/LSC) . High Speed Rebound / Low Speed Rebound (HSR/LSR) at base.
- Lowers: 15mm BOOST QR thru axle with lever (axle included)
- Wheel size: 27.5" (650b)
- Offset: 44mm
- Colour: BLACK
- Travel: 160mm
- (Other travel options from 140mm-180mm can be offered on special request)