Fox Rear Shock Float DPX2 Factory 2019 - 7.25x1.75
Get 7% off this item when purchased with any other FOX Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Enter code 'FOXBUNDLE' at checkout.
With three seasons under its belt now, the DPX2 has proven to be a fantastic upgrade for trail and enduro riders seeking more traction without sacrificing efficiency. If you want better big hit absorbing ability than a DPS but you don't want to give up any of that poppy, playful nature, the DPX2 should be your first choice.
By utilising some of the technologies found in the X2 and the popular Float DPS, the DPX2 can be tuned to suit a variety of requirements thanks to the dual piston, and it's recirculating architecture (X2 technology) of the damper. The DPX2 can have a much firmer setting differential between the three settings, and the firmness of the lockout mode is also significantly greater than the X2.
The 2019 Fox Float DPX2 is available in size: 7.25 x 1.75 (184x44) only
- NEW base valve design and updated compression circuit for improved performance
- 3-position compression adjust lever.
- Low-speed compression fine tuning LSC
- EVOL one-piece air can for the ultimate sensitivity.
- Easy to reach rebound adjuster
- Metric, Imperial and Trunnion options available. - Contact us for more info.
- DPX2 Volume Spacers
- Fox Mounting Hardware.
Find volume spacers for your DPX2 here.
Find the manual for your Fox shock here.