Project 321 G2 Rear MTB Disc Hub Orange Boost
Out of stock
Project 321 Boost MTB Rear Hub - G2. Beautifully handcrafted in the USA. Project 321′s new 'G2' rear hub is super versatile allowing you to interchange axles and free-hubs using the same hub shell depending on the setup being used. This second generation model has lost over 70grams over its older brother, and now utilises the amazing updated 216 poe freehub assembly for instant and reliable engagement thanks to 6 magnetic pawls.
- Industry leading 216 point, Magnetic Pawls (x6), with variable sound options
- Boost 148x12mm - New!
- Sram XD driver (11s) or Standard (Shimano) 8/9/10/11s geared configurations available.
- 32h as standard – Call for 24, 28 or 36h
- CNC machined logo
- High Precision Japanese Cartridge Bearings
- 3 year warranty for defects in materials or craftsmanship
- Hub Shell Dimensions
- Weight 289grams
- Made in the USA