PUSH ELEVENSIX - 'R'
Our price $1,889.00
The ElevenSix, what is it?
It's the Mack Daddy...the Big Show...the Grand Poobah...the Whole Enchilada. Whatever nickname you give it, the Push ElevenSix is the ultimate mountain bike shock for any rider seeking traction, speed, comfort, control, and confidence. Get ready for the ElevenSix and prepare for unrivaled performance*.
Custom made in Colorado to order just for you, your bike and your riding style. After just a short 2-3 week delivery window, you can be shredding your personalized Push ElevenSix on your trails, just how you like it.
*How does Push achieve this? - Read our BLOG for the full breakdown.
- SPEED SENSITIVE HYDRAULIC BOTTOMING CONTROL
- 4 PORT SYMMETRICAL PROGRESSIVE DAMPING PISTON
- MOTORSPORT GRADE SPHERICAL BEARING EYELET MOUNTS
The tech specs, in brief:
- Manufactured in Colorado at PUSH Industries from only the finest USA sourced raw materials.
- Each unit is hand-assembled, vacuum bled, and dyno-tested. Built custom to rider specification based on frame specifications, rider weight, and riding style.
- Push's Dual Overhead Valve design offers two completely decoupled ride characteristics that can be toggled between on-the-fly. For the first time riders can have ultra-plush and ultra-firm suspension characteristics without compromise.
- Tool free external adjustments for Low Speed Rebound (LSR), Low Speed Compression (LSC), and High Speed Compression (HSC)
- Parabolic Low Speed Needle design for both compression and rebound eliminates the “gap” found in production MTB shock external adjustment.
- Exclusive HyperCo UltraLight Coil spring available in 25lb/in increments. Made from High Tensile spring alloy and featuring Optimum Body Diameter technology eliminating spring deflection and damper body wear.
- Next generation Digressive damping characteristic from compression valves provides incredible traction and control while allowing for through travel on square impacts.
- High Volume Oil and Nitrogen reservoir for unrivaled consistent performance.
- Built using premium Motorex rear shock fluids.
- 360-degree spring capture and bump stop cup eliminates extrusion of bumper under extreme bottoming loads and ensures proper spring alignment.
Other need to knows:
- Shock is custom made to order. Allow 2-3weeks for delivery.
- Shock Includes frame specific Mounting Hardware, pre-installed.
- Includes Hypercoil Spring
- Includes express shipping from Colorado to Australia
- Includes express shipping from us to you!