PUSH ELEVENSIX - Specialized Levo Gen3 2022
Our price $1,889.00
Each ElevenSix comes specifically tuned for the bike and rider, including appropriate spring rate, settings and of course - mounting hardware. It is shipped to you truly ready to shred.
The ElevenSix HD, what is it?
It's the Mack Daddy...the Big Show...the Grand Poobah...the Whole Enchilada. Whatever nickname you give it, the Push ElevenSix HD is the ultimate mountain bike shock for any rider seeking traction, speed, comfort, control, and confidence. Get ready for the ElevenSix and prepare for unrivaled performance*.
The tech specs, in brief:
- Manufactured in Colorado at PUSH Industries from only the finest USA sourced raw materials.
- Each unit is hand-assembled, vacuum bled, and dyno-tested. Built custom to rider specification based on frame specifications, rider weight, and riding style.
- Push's Dual Overhead Valve design offers two completely decoupled ride characteristics that can be toggled between on-the-fly. For the first time riders can have ultra-plush and ultra-firm suspension characteristics without compromise.
- Tool free external adjustments for Low Speed Rebound (LSR), Low Speed Compression (LSC), and High Speed Compression (HSC)
- Parabolic Low Speed Needle design for both compression and rebound eliminates the “gap” found in production MTB shock external adjustment.
- Exclusive HyperCo UltraLight Coil spring available in 25lb/in increments. Made from High Tensile spring alloy and featuring Optimum Body Diameter technology eliminating spring deflection and damper body wear.
- Next generation Digressive damping characteristic from compression valves provides incredible traction and control while allowing for through travel on square impacts.
- High Volume Oil and Nitrogen reservoir for unrivaled performance.
- 360-degree spring capture and bump stop cup eliminates extrusion of bumper under extreme bottoming loads and ensures proper spring alignment.
- Each ElevenSix comes with the bike appropriate mounting hardware, settings come all pre-set, the spring rate is set based on the rider weight, and the unit is ready to shred.
- *How does Push achieve this? - Read our BLOG for the full breakdown.