Jobs at Cyclinic
Cyclinic Suspension, is a mountain bike suspension sales and service company based in Brisbane.
We are passionate mountain bikers who share a love for all things mtb suspension related. The product range we sell, the services we offer, and the expert support and advice we provide helps riders from all experience levels to get the most out of their mtb suspension. We are committed to providing a simplified and exceptional experience when it comes to anything in the world of mtb suspension sales and service.
Whilst being locally owned and run, we’re nationally recognised and have fostered a culture where all staff make an impact on the outcome of every customer experience. We have a genuine focus on nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, weekly staff lunches, generous staff discounts, a commitment to ongoing learning and internal career progression within the business framework.
Job Availability Nov 2023 - Suspension Technician
- Immediate start available:
- 4-5 days per week M-F
- $65-75k + Super.
What You'll Do
The Suspension Technician is responsible for repairing, servicing and tuning mountain bike suspension for our customers. As a nationally recognised service partner for 4 key brands, you will perform a range of service and repair procedures for customers in store, or for those from around the country who send their items in for service. Typical duties involve identifying problems, developing and proposing solutions to mechanical defects or performance losses, and performing repairs and or upgrades to facilitate the customer's requirements, within the advertised time frame, service criteria, and to the customer's budget.
Collaborative efforts between the service technician, sales and dispatch team is necessary to ensure the customer's suspension items are processed through the internal systems within a timely manner, and with clear communication to all parties through the process from arrival, to dispatch and after-service support.
A brief summary of what you will do:
- Disassemble suspension from bicycles
- Service, repair and tune mtb suspension
- Liase with customer regarding service requirements or quotes
- Return products for repair or warranty purposes
- Assess and identify faults and cosmetic blemishes
- Assist with suspension setup requirements in store.
- Install, repair and replace mtb suspension
- Managing stock of service parts
- Maintaining a safe and effective work space
- Monitoring repair inventory parts
- Liaise with customer service teams
- Liaise with dispatch teams
- Other tasks as required
What You'll Have
- No formal education is mandatory for the job, but having a recognised qualification in bike maintenance is an advantage.
- Solid experience in Mountain Bike Suspension systems is paramount.
- Proven ability to assess suspension systems to determine problems, solutions and the economic viability of repair or resale
- Confident computer skills
- Ability to work within a close team environment
- Approachable nature with desire to help others
Why You'll Love Working Here
When you embark on your journey with Cyclinic, you’re not only joining a close-knit community of like-minded individuals, but contributing to a dynamic and rapidly expanding industry - sparking newfound creativity and innovation.
We both welcome and value employee perspectives, as inclusivity and collective contribution are the foundations of our culture and future growth.
Being passionate about mountain bike suspension is obviously really important, and our wealth of knowledge will allow you to absorb new skills in the field.
From personal development to career opportunities - we invest in our people and culture, providing a safe, trustworthy, and flexible work environment.
We encourage you to be inquisitive, be yourself, and join the Cyclinic family!
Apply now: email@example.com