Return / Refund Policy
- All returns must include a copy of the original order number.
- All items returned are at the risk of the sender and we recommend sending all items back to Cyclinic with tracking and or insurance.
- Items must be unused and present as new.
- Items must be returned in original condition - This include's all product tags, labels & original packaging ready for resale.
- Items must be sent back in a postage box, bag, or wrapped to protect original packaging – Please do not attach address labels directly to the product box.
- If the item is not returned in original sale condition Cyclinic reserves the right to refuse to accept the return and or charge a restocking fee.
- Please return items within 14 days of purchase.
- Cyclinic will process most returns within 1-2 working days of receiving the returned items.
- Refunds for goods returned due to change of mind or fitment issue will be processed minus our initial freight costs incurred.
- Refunds for orders that were yet to ship but were cancelled due to change of mind or fitment issue will be processed minus a 1% restocking fee.
- Refunds for goods returned will be processed with a 1% restocking fee charged. This fee is a fractional amount of the transaction fees paid for by Cyclinic during the online checkout process of the original order. Fee will not be charged on items being exchanged.
2/30 Bishop St
Kelvin Grove, QLD, 4059
WARRANTY - Rockshox / SRAM:
Rockshox / SRAM product is covered by a 2 year warranty. We handle warranty claims only for goods sold by Cyclinic.
- Step 1: Return your SRAM product to Cyclinic with your proof of purchase.
Step 2: Cyclinic will perform a basic evaluation of the product.
Some issues that appear to be under warranty may require routine service or repair. For service and troubleshooting help, see SRAM support resources here. or contact us.
Step 3: Cyclinic will contact SRAM STS Australia, who will provide prompt troubleshooting and warranty assistance.
In most cases, the product will be sent to SRAM STS for assessment.
Step 4: SRAM STS will notify Cyclinic about the status of the warranty claim.
If you have questions about the evaluation process or your warranty claim’s status, please get in touch via email and we can forward the correspondence to SRAM STS via our internal dealer portal.
WARRANTY - FOX:
FOX product is covered by a 1 year warranty. As of 1/6/2021, Warranty claims are handled solely by RideFox Australia
- Step 1: Make an online booking with RideFox Australia, and await confirmation. Return your FOX product to RideFoxAustralia with your proof of purchase and WID number (generated with booking confirmation, provided by RideFox Australia).
Step 2: RideFox Australia will perform a basic evaluation of the product.
Some issues that appear to be under warranty may require routine service or repair.
- Step 3: RideFox Australia will provide prompt troubleshooting and warranty assistance.