WARRANTY - Cyclinic Workshop
- Cyclinic guarantees the work performed for 3 months from the date of service. If there are any issues or concerns with the suspension as a result of the work carried out by Cyclinic, please notify us immediately via email with as much information as possible. If we are unable to resolve the issue via email, please make a booking online, tick the 'warranty' box, and have your item returned to us asap. From there it will be assessed, and we will be in contact with any further queries.
- There is no warranty on used parts or any of the customer's existing parts.
- Surface Damage: Any damage (prior or following service) to sliding and/or sealing surfaces, including stanchions, shafts and shock bodies, will void this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover misuse or incorrect adjustment, or incorrect installation by end user of the product.
WARRANTY - RockShox / SRAM:
RockShox / SRAM product is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Step 1: Make an online booking* with SRAM Australia, and await confirmation. Return your Sram/RockShox product to SRAM Australia with any required documentation. *Or call: 03 9212 6100
- Step 2: SRAM Australia will perform a basic evaluation of the product. Some issues that appear to be under warranty may require routine service or repair.
- Step 3: SRAM Australia will provide prompt troubleshooting and warranty assistance.
WARRANTY - FOX/MARZOCCHI:
FOX product is covered by a 1 year warranty.
- Step 1: Make an online booking with RideFox Australia, and await confirmation. Return your FOX product to RideFoxAustralia with your proof of purchase and WID number (generated with booking confirmation, provided by RideFox Australia).
Step 2: RideFox Australia will perform a basic evaluation of the product.
Some issues that appear to be under warranty may require routine service or repair.
- Step 3: RideFox Australia will provide prompt troubleshooting and warranty assistance.
NOTE: As an alternative, Cyclinic will liase with either FOX or ROCKSHOX on your behalf if the item in question was purchased from Cyclinic, and is within the 12 or 24month warranty period of each brand. This process can take additional time to our advertised turnaround time. Book online HERE