Fox / Scott Remote Lever Twinloc 3-pos - Updated
Our price $109.00
Fox / Scott Twinloc 3-pos Remote Lever Underbar Left - Updated version. Slightly lower profile of levers than previous model. Same great functionality.
The Scott Twinloc 3-position (Open-Medium-Firm or CTD) remote lever from Scott is a very functional alternative to the offerings from Fox. The lever can control both fork and shock at the same time using independent cables for ease of tuning and setup. It can also be used for fork or shock on it's own. The larger lever lets the rider change the settings easily on the fly, while the smaller lever releases the cable(s) to go back the other way.
- Can be mounted on the left, under the bar.
- Can be mounted on the right, above the bar.
- Compatible with the CTD and 3-position adjust feature in the 2014-2017 Fox/Scott Fox Nude CTD lineup (or a modified 2018+ fork or shock with the 3-position PTL setup)
- Can be used for Fork, Rear shock or both.
- Lever includes 'cam' for use with Rockshox fork 2-pos PTL.
Please Note: Not suitable for 2018+ Fox fork or shocks with 2-position PTU or PTL.