Fox Rear Shock DHX2 2024
Our price $859.00
Get 10% off this item when purchased with any other Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Discount will be applied automatically.
SRP $969 AU
Ready to Race. Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock.
The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
Specs & Features:
- NEW chassis & damper
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NE W MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- NEW improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- NEW graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Reduced friction
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
- Fox Spring Chart Here:
- Fox Standard Coil/SLS Coil Springs Sold Separately
- Fox Mounting Hardware. Sold Separately
- Please note: Trunnion mount shocks have shorter maximum spring lengths. Please refer to the Fox Spring Chart here.
- Need a shock with stroke length not listed?, Just ask, and we can supply to your requirements.
* Note: Spring is not included.
Canyon: Spectral (MY2020-2021), Torque (MY2021)
Commencal: Meta (MY2018-20), Meta Power (MY2019-21)
Eminent: Onset (MY2020-2021)
Kellys: Theos F series (MY2021)
Lapierre: Overvolt (MY2020-21)
Polygon: Xquarone (MY2018-21), Siskiu (MY2018-2021)
Specialized: Kenevo (MY2020-21), Levo (MY2019-21), Levo SL (MY2020-21), Stumpjumper Evo (MY2021)
See the Fox website for more info.