Fox Rear Shock Float X Performance Elite 2022_23
Get 10% off this item when purchased with any other Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Discount will be applied automatically.
Specifications, click here.
Heavyweight features in a lightweight package!
An all new shock from Fox! Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new Float X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
If you're in need of a compact shock with great performance and adjustability, the all new Float X is your ticket. With tool free low speed compression, rebound and climb switch all within easy reach, the Float X offers greater consistency and performance than inline shocks when the trail gets rowdy but keeps things light and tight. A new volume spacer design allows for smaller 0.1 cubic inch adjustments for finer tuning of bottom out support while the new high-flow piston design keeps things plush on square edge hits.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper
- High-flow main piston
- Volume spacers with smaller increments
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Numbered, tool-free 12 position single-turn Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit - Clockable 2-position lever
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2)
- Optimised reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40psi vs. DPX2
- Bearing hardware compatible on both sides
- Air valve locations offers improved frame fitment and pump access
- Available in Metric sizing as follows. 210x50, 210x55, 230x65
- Fox Parts:
- 979-01-061 - 2023_22, FLOAT X, P-Se, A, 2pos-Adj, Evol LV, FOX, AM, 210, 50, 0.6 Spacer, CM, RM, Rezi LM, Standard, Neutral Logo
- 979-01-063 - 2023_22, FLOAT X, P-Se, A, 2pos-Adj, Evol LV, FOX, AM, 210, 55, 0.4 Spacer, CM, RM, Rezi LM, Standard, Neutral Logo
- 979-01-082 - 2023, FLOAT X, P-Se, A, 2pos-Adj, Evol LV, FOX, AM, 230, 65, CL+, PRM, Rezi LMB2, Standard, Neutral Logo