Fox Rear Shock Float X Factory 2022 - New!
Our price $909.00
Get 7% off this item when purchased with any other FOX Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Discount will be applied automatically.
Specifications, click here.
Heavyweight features in a lightweight package!
An all new shock from Fox! Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new Float X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
If you're in need of a compact shock with great performance and adjustability, the all new Float X is your ticket. With tool free low speed compression, rebound and climb switch all within easy reach, the Float X offers greater consistency and performance than inline shocks when the trail gets rowdy but keeps things light and tight. A new volume spacer design allows for smaller 0.1 cubic inch adjustments for finer tuning of bottom out support while the new high-flow piston design keeps things plush on square edge hits.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper
- High-flow main piston
- Volume spacers with smaller increments
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Numbered, tool-free 12 position single-turn Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit - Clockable 2-position lever
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2)
- Optimised reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40psi vs. DPX2
- Bearing hardware compatible on both sides
- Air valve locations offers improved frame fitment and pump access
- Available in Metric and Trunnion sizing only. 190x45, 210x50, 210x52.5, 210x55, 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x65, Trunnion 185x52.5, 185x55, 205x60, 205x62.5