Fox Rear Shock Float X Factory Trunnion 2024
Our price $919.00
Get 10% off this item when purchased with any other Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Discount will be applied automatically.
Specifications, click here.
The Master of All-Mountain. From aggressive trail to enduro, the advanced damping, fade free performance and class-leading durability of FLOAT X makes it the versatile and lightweight choice for All-Mountain riders earning their descents.
Tool-free adjustment for compression and rebound means the FLOAT X can be quickly and easily set up or tuned for the current trail and riding conditions. The numbered 11-click low-speed compression dial and 2-position (Open or Firm) lever switch run on independent circuits, giving all-mountain riders the descent tuneability they need with the convenience of a single switch for climbing.
Each size of the FLOAT X is paired with a specific length of piggyback reservoir, giving the shock just the right amount of volume for maximum performance-to-weight ratio. Paired with the large EVOL air chamber, ride feel remains consistent over long descents. A hard-hitting shock geared for the gamut of aggressive trail and all-mountain riding while fitting a wide range of frame designs and geometries.
Specs & Features
- NEW base valve piston design and compression tune for increased damping performance and improved sensitivity
- NEW bearing housing seal package virtually eliminates possibility of aeration
- NEW scraper seal for improved durability
- NEW more robust eyelet design on trunnion models
- NEW 7000 series shock body on all models
- NEW hard chrome damper shaft finish for increased durability
- MCU bottom-out bumper for end-stroke progressivity
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Unrivaled high-speed rebound tunability via VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Independent firm mode circuit (on models with 2-position switch)
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Kashima coating
- Fox Mounting Hardware. Sold separately
- Trunnion sizing available: 185x52.5, 185x55, 205x60, 205x62.5
- Metric sizing also available: 190x45, 210x50, 210x52.5, 210x55, 230x57.5, 230x60, 230x62.5, 230x65
Find the Fox Tuning Guide here.