Fox Rear Shock Float X2 2024
Our price $1,089.00
Get 10% off this item when purchased with any other Fork, Shock or Seatpost combination! Discount will be applied automatically.
The 2024 X2 is the benchmark of gravity air shock performance. The most tunable air sprung shock combines an ultra-plush, coil-like feel with incredible damping prowess optimised for Downhill and Enduro racing.
FLOAT X2 offers the ultimate in precision tuning with 4-way adjustability of high/low speed compression and high/low speed rebound damping, all conveniently accessible via external dials. Our Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology allows trailside high speed rebound adjustment (a step which would otherwise require shock disassembly) giving riders optimal damping and race-level performance for any situation.
The X2's oversized air chamber provides a more linear, planted ride feel that gravity riders desire. With the MCU bottom-out bumper ensuring end-stroke progressivity and the overall weight savings that only an air spring can provide, X2 further narrows the downhill performance gap between coil and air.
Specs & Features
- NEW base piston design and compression tunes for increased control and reduced harshness
- NEW super durable, low-friction seal package
- NEW more robust eyelet on trunnion models
- NEW 7000 series shock body
- NEW Ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- MCU bottom-out bumper for end-stroke progressivity
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Unrivalled high-speed rebound tunability via VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Independent firm mode circuit (on models with 2-pos switch)
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Available in imperial, metric and trunnion sizes
- Float X2 Volume Spacers Included
- Fox Mounting Hardware. Sold separately
Find volume spacers for your FLOAT X2 here.
Find the manual for your Fox shock here.
Find service information for your Fox shock here.