King Tony Suspension Socket LOW PROFILE Faced
Our price $24.95
These are an absolute must when working on most of today's suspension forks. King Tony make some of the best sockets available, and we have custom made these ones with a super low profile, faced down interface to ensure a snug fit. Suitable for suspension forks where there is a low profile interface for the removal of the damper, top-cap, or air valve top-cap unit. All sockets are a standard 1/2" drive.
Note, we have stocks of both 6 and 12 'point' sockets, and supply based on first availability. Both 6 and 12 'point' sockets work equally as well, and have all been professionally machined down to protect your investment.
Available as follows:
- 24mm (For example - Rockshox 32/35mm forks, Cannondale Lefty Air Valve)
- 26mm (For example - Fox Forks 32mm, 34mm Damper and Air side).
- 28mm (For example - Fox Forks 34mm (older models), Lefty Ocho, Grip2 36 Damper
- 30mm (For example - Fox Forks 34mm (older models), Rockshox 35mm Pike charger/Yari/Lyrik charger etc etc)
- 32mm (For example - Fox 36mm Air side)
- 36mm (For example - Cannondale Lefty Supermax / Lefty 2.0 topcap) (same as Cannondale Part KH127 )